Jokes

Ausra

Doctor:
-Miss, sorry to tell you this will not be pleasurable. Are you ready?
Patent:
-Yes.
Doctor:
-That will be 2000 pounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now..sit down..and think about something nice..
about something that made you smile not long ago..
Smile...... :)
Come on,..is that a smile?! SMILE..like this :D
Lets see if you can smile even stronger..for me :shifty: Smile Smile Smile!!
Ok, that's better..
Now...
Sit like this till next Christmas :D :D :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RoyG

Dislikes
To many to mention.
One night a burglar is trying to break into a house. He's sneaking across the lawn when he hears a voice - "Jesus is watching you!" He jumps, turns around, but he doesn't see anything. So he starts creeping across the lawn again. "Jesus is watching you!" He hears it again. So now the burglar is really looking around, and he sees a parrot in a cage by the side of the house. He says to the parrot, "Did you say that?" The parrot answers "Yes I did." So the burglar asks, "What's your name?" The parrot says "Clarence." The burglar says "What kind of stupid idiot would name his parrot Clarence?" The parrot laughs and says, "The same stupid idiot that named his Rottweiler 'Jesus' "

Reactions: 5 people

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
Knock Knock

Who is there ?

The doorbell repair Man

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
RoyG, love the old ones, I can just see that parrot with a smug expression on his beak !

Good luck, Superchip ( Roy )