Many Thanks Yes Yes Yes

NannyP 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
WOO HOO Thank you

Just had a print out from GP practice of latest HBA1c results which are 43 mmols, (diagnosed April, Hbac1 58 mmols).

I may not have posted very much but i have certainly been an avid reader of forums (ahem Shelleys cholesterol post reread and reread lol), plus the Low Carb and recipe sections. As you can gather I am following a Low Carb (liberal) way of eating.

Ahem cholesterol is a bit iffy but hay ho will work on that.

Have also just started the x-pert diabetes course in my area, pretty impressed with the contents and the two individuals who run the course so far.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes very well done, isn't it good when a plan comes together...and works?! ;)

Yay, Yay, Yay! for you - and you have lost a decent amount of weight too. :)

Well done on your hard work, I am so glad it has paid off for you. Keep posting :)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
WOO HOO Thank you

Just had a print out from GP practice of latest HBA1c results which are 43 mmols, (diagnosed April, Hbac1 58 mmols).

I may not have posted very much but i have certainly been an avid reader of forums (ahem Shelleys cholesterol post reread and reread lol), plus the Low Carb and recipe sections. As you can gather I am following a Low Carb (liberal) way of eating.

Have also just started the x-pert diabetes course in my area, pretty impressed with the contents and the two individuals who run the course so far.

I should also say well done on your results. Absolutely brilliant well done you!

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Whoop Whoop @NannyP 2 Fabulous effort, well done :)

Reactions: NannyP 2

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Very, very well done @NannyP 2 - Great results, plus the 2st trim up which you have modestly not mentioned.

You must feel fab!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant! Well done! Keep up the good work!

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
Well done.
If you are ever questioned about your cholesterol, just ask "who dictates the cholesterol level that we should be aiming for?" Your cholesterol may not be as bad as it seems. The W.H.O. and the British Heart Foundation found that a total cholesterol of 5.7 is about right. OK so that's not all the cholesterol stats to look at, but a start. This question is discussed at length in other message threads.

Keep up the good work.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
WOO HOO Thank you

Congrats!!!

Reactions: Prem51

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Well done @NannyP 2 on your journey thus far!! Keep on keeping on with being diligent, positive and enjoying the new things you are learning about your diagnosis as well as yourself, I'm guessing! Blessings/L

Reactions: NannyP 2 and Prem51

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well done @nannyp, good HbA1c reduction there. :)

btw Your signature under your avatar says you are insulin dependent - is that a mistake?

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
WOO HOO Thank you

Absolutely brilliant. What a great achievement. Well done on the weight loss too!

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@bulkbiker
Interesting read. Never in my whole life would I ever have thought I would be reading things like this.

Thought I would print off that review for my DN but I think it would be a waste of my time, ink and paper.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@NannyP 2 well done on your achievements to date and pleased my cholesterol story has helped you. Please accept a congratulatory hug and pat on the back from me. Great too that your x pert course is good brilliant when we hear that things are improving re mainstream support. Sure you’ll find like me that your significant weight loss is affecting your cholesterol and that it will revert more to your normal once you achieve your desired weight and stabilise it.
Congratulations what a star

Reactions: NannyP 2 and zand