Mod Elections 2019 - Nominations Closed. Thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for nominating me. I am happy to give it a go, but dont think I have enough experience or knowledge to do the job justice.

Have confidence in yourself - like I said in my earlier post it's not about experience and knowledge but impartiality and calmness - I think you are very level headed. You can do it :)

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
I happen to think you do @lucylocket61 . Give it a shot as it ain't all about a shared condition. Cool and half way rational heads are more important to moderate, an ingredient that's increasingly rare these days

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I accept. I have enough time as not working much, I am 'a decent mix of T1 an T2' all by myself with a not fully clear diagnosis and quite a lot of time spent with a HCP who didn't think I could be anything other than T2, I'm usually patient and friendly (and learned to log out when not, instead of answering), I spend a lot of time on the forum anyway and I know all the bad words the forum computer won't accept :p
So what could possibly go wrong? :wacky:

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I accept. I have enough time as not working much, I am 'a decent mix of T1 an T2' all by myself with a not fully clear diagnosis and quite a lot of time spent with a HCP who didn't think I could be anything other than T2, I'm usually patient and friendly (and learned to log out when not, instead of answering), I spend a lot of time on the forum anyway and I know all the bad words the forum computer won't accept :p
So what could possibly go wrong? :wacky:

Good shout! And good luck.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I would like to nominate @Robbity who is always sensible and fair.
Many thanks for your confidence in me!

I would have been more than happy to accept - mainly from a techie point of view - but I've got longish term (non diabetic) hand and eye issues and a currently rather temperamental computer so unfortunately I'll have to refuse.:sorry:

Robbity

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you for nominating me. I am happy to give it a go, but dont think I have enough experience or knowledge to do the job justice.

Could you clarify please. is this a yay or nay?

Reactions: Rachox

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh ****...........I'll be forever moderated for the next 2 years at least..............:rolleyes:

Seriously - this is a good call.

Not if you get into power too! ;)

Reactions: slip
Status
Not open for further replies.