Phone Call today.......

MarkArt63

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Got a call today from the Docs,.....

They have told me today that after 2 years of first being diagnosed T2 , and there after taking stock, losing nearly 2 stones ( no gym ) through cutting carbs mainly , re educating myself, blood monitoring and will power, they have taken me off Metformin. My latest Hba1c results came back again as NORMAL.
So what can I say , no beer no biscuits , pastries , label reading, bit of 80% dark chocolate;) no chips or mash. No Processed food. Time for a Cava
Good luck everyone.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

They have told me today that after 2 years of first being diagnosed T2 , and there after taking stock, losing nearly 2 stones ( no gym ) through cutting carbs mainly , re educating myself, blood monitoring and will power, they have taken me off Metformin. My latest Hba1c results came back again as NORMAL.
So what can I say , no beer no biscuits , pastries , label reading, bit of 80% dark chocolate;) no chips or mash. No Processed food. Time for a Cava
Good luck everyone.
Congratulations and well done!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done! And after 2 years, you have shown you are in for the long haul - and getting your head around that is half the battle.
Brilliant. :D

Muneeb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Great work. I admire people who go against all odds, against everything society deems 'normal' and perception of others to do what is best for their health. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed

Annie1962

Good luck everyone.
Excellent , well done! I have followed a similar eating regime. I am waiting for the results of my second Hb1Ac tomorrow morning. Can I ask how long it has taken you to get your "normal" result from what you've done?

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
fantastic works, my friend.

DOC: Long haul :nurse:....
YOU: no problem...:D

easy peasy, lemon squeezy..:)