1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Regular moderate exercise log

Discussion in 'Fitness, Exercise and Sport' started by RuthW, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Goonergal

Goonergal Type 2 · Moderator
    Staff Member

2. Muddy Cyclist

Muddy Cyclist Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Sounds good, I am going to do a few more rides with just water and monitor my blood and light head BUT if I need electrolytes I have saved your link and will give them ago.

3. Muddy Cyclist

2 hours extremely Aerobic Mountain bike Ride, unfortunately not stopping to smell the roses on the way :( and only H2o in my water bottle and no light heads or nasty cramps so maybe water is the way to go to keep hydrated.

And on returning 5.6 from my pet Dracula which is what I was on waking today.

I will keep testing the H2O, watch this space.

#3923 Muddy Cyclist, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:01 AM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 11:41 AM
  4. johnpol

johnpol Type 1 · Well-Known Member

been away from this thread for a while, training is as it normally is, complete with bad hip (it's not getting better so just getting on with it) comp is 4 weeks away and I don't think I'm going to hit the qualifying total, so it may enforce a rest on me and get my hip sorted out.

Take care everyone.

• Hug Hug x 1
  5. ert

ert Type 1 · Well-Known Member

40-minute interval run with 4 x 30 sec sprints to finish the session off. I'm feeling fast.

6. Muddy Cyclist

Sun is out so a 2 hour very muddy Mountain bike ride.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook