Reversing Diabetes Online Summit

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
"people DO NOT GET WELL BY DOCTORS AND THEIR DRUGS and that diabetes and cancer is caused by anger"
I'm sorry, I need to report your post as inappropriate because saying this is on the far fringe of reality.

"Recognize that the troubling ideas are someone else’s hateful suggestions. That someone has a motive. For instance they may want to gain power and influence over you, to try and manipulate and control you. Or it may be a malicious motive, to punish or to disadvantage you for some reason."
you seem to be emotionally unwell and I can only hope that at some stage you are able to seek out medical assistance

Reactions: 7 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I found the last paragraph particularly disturbing (point 5)

Karbstruck

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
injustice
But...but...I don't feel any irritation or anger.

I would like to reverse my Type 2 diabetes and be able to ditch the Metformin, as I don't really like taking drugs. However, at present I think it is helpful and when I think my BS is low enough, I will see what I can do with just diet and exercise. Of course, I will discuss this with my dr and diabetes educator, who are both sympathetic and helpful.

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The problem of diabetes and disease in general strikes at the very heart of modern medicine and that is the paradigm that we are all machines, we’re just robots and machines can just malfunction! IMO this is rubbish. I found that the biology is purpose-driven. In short a person develops diabetes if he or she is repeated and episodically irritated or much worse angered. A constant anger over time, which is what usually happens in cancer (and not always conscious, it can be only felt as a hot feeling), does not develop into diabetes because the body takes alternative measures.

reported for peddling faith healing

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I usually just turn away from such people, I don't need to picture them coming to any harm.

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia

I would like to reverse my Type 2 diabetes and be able to ditch the Metformin, as I don't really like taking drugs. However, at present I think it is helpful and when I think my BS is low enough, I will see what I can do with just diet and exercise. Of course, I will discuss this with my dr and diabetes educator, who are both sympathetic and helpful.

I feel the same way as you do about drugs, but I think Metformin is probably an exception. Apart from the "Metfartin" side effects, Metformin is a great drug, with lots of beneficial side effects. My Doctor won't prescribe me any anymore. If I could get my hands on some, I'd take it for sure.

Mazzer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I did NOT say diabetes was caused by anger but repeated, episodic anger over time.
Cancer does involve anger, specifically to create "our little fighter" but it is NOT the cause of cancer.
This is the cause of cancer and it does involve others, "environmental factors" that have names and addresses and phone numbers, flesh and blood and bones!

I am very, very well in every way. Your comment is attempting to find fault with the messenger. Have a glance at the biology and see that it most certainly explains the problem. Furthermore my solutions resolve the problem.

I think both you and Delaware are nuts and should go to a shrink, you obviously haven't got anything better to do than to post these stupid notions to people that are looking for genuine help. Why don't you go and do something useful and p*** off somewhere else, preferably to some far off place where you can't do anyone any harm.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I feel the same way as you do about drugs, but I think Metformin is probably an exception. Apart from the "Metfartin" side effects, Metformin is a great drug, with lots of beneficial side effects. My Doctor won't prescribe me any anymore. If I could get my hands on some, I'd take it for sure.
psst, wanna buy some metformin, I know a street dealer who can get you some cheap:cool:

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If only you knew how close to the truth that was...
what happens when you have 75g of sugar in a home OGTT?
I would get the Dr to do a OGTT because you could still be very insulin resistant, which is hidden by the LCHF diet

@zand,the price is cheap but the postage to the uk will kill you:)

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people

I did say that anger is not always obvious. It is possible to experience an emotion and not realize what it is or worse still mistake it for something else. Fear can be used to create the “fall in love at first sight” cheat and the unsuspecting fall like nine pins. It can be that you might only feel a bit hot or mildly bothered or stressed and see no real reason for it. This is going to still affect the metabolism but mildly. My advice to you is to continue to take you medication until such time as you find that your blood sugars are normal and you don’t need to take it any longer. You are an adult and as an adult you accept or reject advice as you please. If you are happy to go with diet and exercise, then who is stopping you? Mild forms of diabetes can be controlled by diet and exercise but these do not address the underlying problems.
Of course discuss it with your doctor and diabetes educator AND choose to accept their word over your own experience. That is your choice. I had suggested that the person who wants to understand the problem for themselves needs to keep a diary and record everything they can to start and see correlations. YOU are the only one that can help yourself at the end of the day.
If you have sympathetic doctor and educator, that’s good. But not all doctors are the same. There are good and bad doctors, just like in every other profession and trade. But seeing you mention doctors let me give you one conversation that I had with a doctor about diabetes specifically.
He was writing something for my husband, just as we had got up to leave his surgery when our conversation broached on the subject of diabetes. (It was not about my husband as he did not have diabetes) I explained to the doctor what I had discovered about diabetes 2 while he wrote and listened. He never looked up. At the end of my speech he said, still without looking up at me, “Hmmm sounds like you got the answer about diabetes alright”. I could see that he understood with what I said and there was agreement in his voice so I then said “doctors had a duty to inform the public”. When he heard my comment he nearly fell out of his chair. He glared at me and said “Doctors have no such duty. We only got to find a pill for it”. What pill cures you from a knife in the back, and most often from some “loved one”? And might I add that this doctor was good surgeon from what I saw, but it appeared he was also greedy. But even without the greed, going against the medical profession is a “career limiting move” for a doctor. Look what happen to Dr. Chris O’Brien when he set up a centre to offer patients alternative medicine along side allopathic medicine for cancer patients. Incredible he got brain cancer and died of it. And he’s not the only one. If you care to look you find thousands meeting the same sort of fate.

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
what happens when you have 75g of sugar in a home OGTT?
I would get the Dr to do a OGTT because you could still be very insulin resistant, which is hidden by the LCHF diet

Here you go - technically the results say "pre-diabetic"
  • FBG = 6.7 mmol/L = 122 mg/dL = pre-diabetic
  • @2Hr = 9.4 mmol/L = 170 mg/dL = pre-diabetic

However, a few of us did it, and almost of the T2s scored pre-diabetic too.

I'm in ketosis at the moment and my FBG is closer to 4 than it is to 7 mmol/l

After I'm done with the Marathon in September, I intend to "carb up" a bit, I'll do another DIYOGTT then.

Last edited by a moderator:

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
upload_2014-4-15_10-8-49.png

upload_2014-4-15_10-9-5.png

Reactions: 4 people

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
reported for peddling faith healing

Faith healing will get you no where. I am saying examine your experience and apply yourself. And of course you must take your medication in the meanwhile. Learning from your experience and healing yourself takes time.

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Here you go - technically the results say "pre-diabetic"
  • FBG = 6.7 mmol/L = 122 mg/dL = pre-diabetic
  • @2Hr = 9.4 mmol/L = 170 mg/dL = pre-diabetic

However, a few of us did it, and almost of the T2s scored pre-diabetic too.

I'm in ketosis at the moment and my FBG is closer to 4 than it is to 7 mmol/l

You have to do what is best for your in YOUR judgement. I am only wanting to share what I have learnt about diabetes, how I have used that information to heal myself ( and for 21 years sinceI am healthy) and have used to help several other people with diabetes since the 1993 when I had diabetes.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
You have to do what is best for your in YOUR judgement. I am only wanting to share what I have learnt about diabetes, how I have used that information to heal myself ( and for 21 years sinceI am healthy) and have used to help several other people with diabetes since the 1993 when I had diabetes.
It's great that you've healed yourself but please avoid sweeping statements that everything can be cured with the mind and to ignore doctors and medication. There are many here that have no choice but to take insulin or a variety of other meds to stay well and alive. If you have specific advice, that's cool but don't assume what worked for you will work for all. Thanks, Mo

Reactions: 4 people