This has NOTHING to do with Diabetes......

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
The Spain v Netherlands match last night was as good as any final , hope that the boys can produce the goods tonight, predict a 2-2 draw.

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i like all sports, there are no exceptions, although most sports i only watch during the big occasions, athletics during olympics, tennis during wimbledon etc but football i watch all year round so for me, the world cup is better than a crusty white loaf, i watch all the games

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
i like all sports, there are no exceptions, although most sports i only watch during the big occasions, athletics during olympics, tennis during wimbledon etc but football i watch all year round so for me, the world cup is better than a crusty white loaf, i watch all the games
Synchronised swimming?

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
..we all had to pick a team from a hat at work and decorate our area accordingly....we're Holland, can't move for paper tulips lol....some joker suggested we all wear something orange yesterday for the first match, we did, and all looked pretty awful!!..:eek:

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
I absolutely hate football. Have not watched a game in over 20 years. But I was flicking through the channels last night and stopped at the Holland game. Before I new what was happening I had watched most of the game. I don't remember football being like that.

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
..we all had to pick a team from a hat at work and decorate our area accordingly....we're Holland, can't move for paper tulips lol....some joker suggested we all wear something orange yesterday for the first match, we did, and all looked pretty awful!!..:eek:
o_O Ahem.....I'm wearing an orange T-shirt right now......are you suggesting I look awful?!......:)

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
My daughter's tutor group had a sweep stake and she drew out............Japan !!

I'm going for the best looking team to win, possibly of the Nordic variety:happy: I would like something to look forward too lol
No one qualified :(

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
o_O Ahem.....I'm wearing an orange T-shirt right now......are you suggesting I look awful?!......:)

He he I've always said you can carry it off! [how do I get out of this (foot in mouth smiley!)] :oops:

coley83

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
politicians
sorry England out in 1st round , have you seen all the tv pundit giving their advice who to pick ,if they are so good why the HELL aren't they mangers in football ,simple THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGTH

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
sorry England out in 1st round , have you seen all the tv pundit giving their advice who to pick ,if they are so good why the HELL aren't they mangers in football ,simple THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGTH
?
How can they be out?

popsy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
The one sanctury l though l could escape to just one place to escape to without being bombarded with crud ......and someone brings the crud in :-(

going to bed to read a good book *kicking teddy on the way out the door while muttering crudballs"

:-(

K

Kat100

The one sanctury l though l could escape to just one place to escape to without being bombarded with crud ......and someone brings the crud in :-(

going to bed to read a good book *kicking teddy on the way out the door while muttering crudballs"

:-(
No.....you can't hide from it :banghead: