"Who's been trip-trapping on my bridge" LOL

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
On a lighter note FINALLY got all my xmas deccies and lights up today after much sweating and swearing! :D

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
paul-1976 said:
On a lighter note FINALLY got all my xmas deccies and lights up today after much sweating and swearing! :D

im waiting, i wanna know where the plugs for the lights go each year? i have 10 sets of lights with no plugs :crazy:

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Andy12345 said:
paul-1976 said:

im waiting, i wanna know where the plugs for the lights go each year? i have 10 sets of lights with no plugs :crazy:

I know what you mean! For the life of me I couldn't find half of the transformers for my lights even though I put them away carefully set by set each year...they turned up finally in a storage box that contained the missus's wedding dress! :crazy: I must have Gremlins in my house me thinks! :D

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
paul-1976 said:
Andy12345 said:
paul-1976 said:

I know what you mean! For the life of me I couldn't find half of the transformers for my lights even though I put them away carefully set by set each year...they turned up finally in a storage box that contained the missus's wedding dress! :crazy: I must have Gremlins in my house me thinks! :D

ahh, now i think about it, that may have been me..... when i was going through your loft....

:lol:

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
All for one, and one for all...

Dont understand all this needless bickering...

Live and let live.. Move on please....

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Its a great shame that the moderators here dont appear to have the authority to edit or actually moderate a thread until they have had 6 meetings and a message from god.

If they were allowed to actually do their jobs here on the forum these public slanging matches and abusive PM's would not happen or would be swiftly dealt with if they did.

This thread was gone so far off topic now its a wonder anyone is still reading it.........

And for the benefit of those who dont know "nine Bob" is slang for a wrongun ie "He's as bent as a nine bob note", mostly used today in a homophobic attack. IMHO there can be absolutely no excuse for any member to use such abusive name calling on this forum and I am dumb struck that the moderators have let it go.................

Status
Not open for further replies.