Type 1'stars R Us

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good luck with the application, Robin, I love Tiger! If you get it maybe you’ll get a discount on stuffed parrots, pink unicorns, lovely spices, pretty cushions and all that. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks @Fairygodmother the Tiger job hours would suit me, as long as it's not at the weekend, as that's when my other job is most active.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I hope you get the job at Tiger - I could tap you for discounts then, we spend a fortune in there when we go !!

I am crossing my finger's, but as an older person, they may not want me, but I do have some experience in retail.

mountaintom

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’ve had great numbers all day because I’ve been hiking. Not dropped below 5 - I had 3 peanut butter and jam sandwiches spaced throughout the day to keep my levels up plus a few dexxies periodically. The Libre really made my day easy.

mountaintom

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
IMG_7980.jpg

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
@mountaintom I'd be quite happy to sit up there all day enjoying that view, fabulous !

Chris Bowsher

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ah the Emerald isle

BG 8.6 @ 16:00 + 12 units NR & 38g Carbs = BG 5.6 @ 18:00 - heading downwards so I think i'll have a milky coffee and a biscuit (or two)

Last edited:

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good evening folks :) sorry I'm late on parade! Chilly day here and looked like it was gonna pour down this afternoon, was basically pitch black but nothing happened! I was 5.9 this morning xx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good evening folks :) sorry I'm late on parade! Chilly day here and looked like it was gonna pour down this afternoon, was basically pitch black but nothing happened! I was 5.9 this morning xx

5.9 is a good reading :)

Reactions: kaylz91