Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning Folks

5.7 for me this morning which is a little higher than it has been.

Strange really as I did a bit of grafting in the garden yesterday which usually brings it down.

Got a bit more planned for today - digging and hopefully a bit of walling before back to work tomorrow.

Reactions: 10 people

Gravity-Carb

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 this morning

Yesterday's shatterproof coffee (2tbs of butter whisked) must have done it. As hardly ate anything until 6pm dinner of stewed mutton and salad. The most strenous thing I did was camouflage my greying hair.
Have a good day everyone.

Reactions: 13 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 this morning, have realised that my FBG may be increased due to no longer taking metformin. On the basis that I'm now diet & exercise only I'm really pleased with anything under 6 for now! As my weight reduces I'll be hoping for my FBG to come down again too :)

Reactions: 15 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning. 5.8 this morning after 5.2 last night.

All these billions of £ I am personally costing the NHS appear to be well spent

Reactions: 11 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning Folks

5.3 this morning which I am relatively happy with.

Reactions: 10 people

Gravity-Carb

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 this am. Very pleased. Those bulletproofs seem to give goooood numbers for me. Just geting through obscene amounts of butter and coconut oil...

Reactions: 8 people

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this am. 3 mile run, mushroom and cheese one egg omlette for breakfast. now at 6.1

Reactions: 7 people

photognut

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.0 again this morning. If I get another 6 tomorrow that is 666 that I can blame it on ;)

Cheese and onion 2 egg omelette with a slice of Paelo bread for Brunch. After increasing from 600 cal a day here are my latest ranges of consumption over a 10 day period 800 - 1300 calories. 40 - 63g carbs. 40 - 98g fat. 70 - 140g protein. 24 - 50g sugar.

Happy mid week.:)

Reactions: 5 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
FBG 5.1 this morning, back down to 'normal' after a few higher readings. If I can maintain this without the metformin I'm a truly happy bunny :D

Reactions: 12 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Hi Type 2's. This is fun...see what you think. But, READ IT SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY!

image.jpg

Well....did you?! ;)

Reactions: 8 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
4.9 this morning up early cause got workmen coming in at work. Really pleased with numbers cause have got ENT infection on antibiotics and have spray for ears.

Reactions: 12 people