Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
7.2 again this morning. It's a good job this training course finishes tomorrow, it's no good for me being stuck in a conference room all day

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
11.1 @ 5am
Another night of broken sleep. Looks like I will try the Dr's advice and swallow the pills. Lots of exercise planned today.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
4.5 - lowest fasting number yet :) Feeling rather wobbly though as Im going into school this afternoon to drop my sick note off - need to have a good chat with my headteacher.
I hope you treated your hypo hun. Your meter's 4.5 could be another meter's 3.9. Did you have breakfast straight away?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Mine are 13.9 this morning and yesterday were 4.4 I was a little busy and distracted and forgot to send them in yesterday
Is it normal for such a difference @Jordi77 on your insulin? I bet you know why 13.9? Wrong carbs or skipped injection? I hope you correct and keep diet good for here on in. You can do it!