Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 8.7 due to crackers before bed to fend off a hypo. Think I had 4 too many. Just perfecting my needs to not get hypos through the night only now. New insulin doesn't need a liver block but doesn't reduce as my insulin resistance does. Tweaking novarapid on last meal.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
7.2 - I ate a pistachio macaron :) celebrating the end of work stress that's lasted around 3 months, all good and a happy chap again. The macaron was great, and it is 9 months since I had one!

Today I'll be back on LCHF and no nasty stress to raise my FBG :):)
I've been recommended some relaxation apps. Maybe something to incorporate in times of peak stress?

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Morning everyone, sun gone and a cloudy chilly day here as it's my 2 days off work.

8.8 @ 6am and went back to sleep
10.1 @ 8am but down to 9.1 @ 11am after some housework. Just having a small piece of spanish cheese (I could eat the whole block) and a cup of salted caramel green tea - no carbs and a trace of sugar on stated on tea packaging , so ok
Fasting until about 8pm

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
I know 2 loud ones. I'm stuck in the middle. :( they have a heart of gold thou!

Ah...there's loud...and then there's loud pain in the a@se ones. I am a quiet pain in the a@se one.