Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Average out at 5.3 today - very meh. @ally1 great start to the week. @jayney27 not sure if a hug is needed or a like. @JanetMcDowell welcome back.
I will take all the hugs today, much prefer seeing 5's but yesterday was not a good day numbers wise, only one reading in the 5's all the others were 6's, maybe something is lurking under the surface waiting to pounce.

Reactions: James13 and Freema

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.2 happ

Wow thats a big drop. Brilliant. Did you do something different? If anything I think you had different food this week with your spa day and going away. I know you managed to stay low carb though. That a big drop too. Fantastic.

I’m getting more 4 point something readings generally now but to see them at my fasting reading is very pleasing. I did start taking Tumeric for my arthritis at the beginning of June and my June average is the lowest it’s ever been. I’ve since read that Tumeric can lower blood sugars too :)

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
6.7 today. Surprisingly high compared to my normal results. I was at a friend's for lunch and you know how they can be very considerate - but completely wrong - "I know you can't have bread, pasta, rice or potatoes so I've made you this bulgar wheat recipe especially" It's rude to say no when they've made an effort.

Even so, that was lunch. I'd have hoped to be back to normal by morning...