Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.6 for me.....I have Been back on LCHF for a month now and within 14 days I was seeing 5.2 during the day. I have got my tastes back too - I had fallen off the wagon for over 18 months....now I am firmly back on it !! Nice to be back here too!

Last edited:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 for me.....I have Been back on LCHF for a month now and writhing 14 days I was seeing 5.2 during the day. I have got my tastes back too - I had fallen off the wagon for over 18 months....now I am firmly back on it !! Nice to be back here too!

Well done for getting back on the horse! It’s good to see you here. You’ve made amazing progress really quickly.

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done for getting back on the horse! It’s good to see you here. You’ve made amazing progress really quickly.
I was here all the time up until about 2 years ago....I'm back on my 30gm carbs a day and it's really working well again! (I WILL get back into those 14/16 clothes again!)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope Belgium (my money is on them for cup) .
Nice number Tipetoo and correct re the diving. Have to agree Belgium look good but what else would you expect with 2 Spurs players at the back and another likely to come on as sub to see the game out safely?:angelic:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
@Mr.NK69

Hello and welcome to the Forum :) Here in my signature are links to the Basic Information for new members and to the Low Carb Program. Ask questions when you need to and someone will help.

Reactions: ianpspurs