Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant Jayney! 5stone!
Hope that last tiny bit disappears quickly, you are obviously doing all the right things.
Looking forward to meeting you next year!
Aww thank you, I still have a little way to go but I never dreamed I would loose so much so quickly and eating such “naughty food” it’s amazing how for so long we have avoided all those foods that we now devour and enjoy, I think of it as my silver lining to what was a very dark cloud not so long ago :)

D

Deleted member 308541

5.8 today a 5 has shown up again must have been that strip @typetoo sent by kangaroo mail to me
Good one young Jim, pleased you hit a five may there be more of them.
4F2mf.gif

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Aww thank you, I still have a little way to go but I never dreamed I would loose so much so quickly and eating such “naughty food” it’s amazing how for so long we have avoided all those foods that we now devour and enjoy, I think of it as my silver lining to what was a very dark cloud not so long ago :)

Couldn’t agree more, my only regret is that I wasted 30 odd years battling to eat low fat and being miserable!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
There is a space for you if you would like to join us @ianpspurs :) I can see that you have made excellent progress just by looking at your signature. Not only have you helped yourself but you help so many othes too along your journey. You are always there with a reply to lift someone......or even just to reply.
Thanks for the kind words @Debandez. I still feel I have only applied a little common sense to where I was and made some limited progress. I really haven't figured out where/how I want to go with this personally but I do know right now it is not right. I am very happy to post comments on here and if they are useful that is a bonus. As I said, I would really like to meet some of the other posters but right now I am reworking what I think about things re diabetes and control.:)

Last edited:

GrumpyOldPhart

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the kind words @Debandez. I still feel I have only applied a little common sense to where I was and made some limited progress. I really haven't figure out where/how I want to go with this personally but I do know right now it is not right. I am very happy to post comments on here and if they are useful that is a bonus. As I said, I would really like to meet some of the other posters but right now I am reworking what I think about things re diabetes and control.:)
I've not been on here long but I KNOW you've helped me a couple of times with comments of support. I'm not sure I'll be able this year either, but I'm hoping: if not this, perhaps next!

Stewart 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome @Stewart 2 That is a really good fbg to start with. Don't know id @daisy1 has contacted you for an official welcome but if not I have one so. If all your bgs come in like that you will become a source of information for us all:)
Thanks for the welcome!
Am working hard to get my average FBG down to 5.5 - almost there.
Once I get the mobile app working I’ll be able to contribute a bit more easily.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the kind words @Debandez. I still feel I have only applied a little common sense to where I was and made some limited progress. I really haven't figure out where/how I want to go with this personally but I do know right now it is not right. I am very happy to post comments on here and if they are useful that is a bonus. As I said, I would really like to meet some of the other posters but right now I am reworking what I think about things re diabetes and control.:)
You will know when the time is right.
Keep up the good work.