Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Morning all, just done a random fbg this morning @ 05.42 of 5.6. (I'm told I've become a little obsessed with numbers lately!) Heading to the airport now for a couple of weeks in Cyprus. I won't be checking whilst on holiday!!!
@ally1 great to see you back in the 7s!

Have a great vacation. Don't forget the sunscreen!

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Morning all, just done a random fbg this morning @ 05.42 of 5.6. (I'm told I've become a little obsessed with numbers lately!) Heading to the airport now for a couple of weeks in Cyprus. I won't be checking whilst on holiday!!!
@ally1 great to see you back in the 7s!
I did have a few in the 8,s

Reactions: Terrytiddy
M

Moggely

I was curious so i tried an experiment. Yesterday or rather last night, as am on holiday and the weather is foul so indoors for the day today, decided we would have the cold salad pasta and potatoes salad along with our home made quiche made without flour so LC quiche only. Well sugar was 7.0. For lunch today i did the same'Experiment you understand and after the meal it was 9.0. Highest mine ever has been. Needless to say, NO more experiments for me as i now know for 100% carbs are a big no no. Also a drumstick from KFC/ Reason i did this as i have seen many people post these things and what they have Eaton and so on and how it effected their levels and i wanted to know for myself. Amazing that one or rather 2 meals different to what i have been doing the past 6 months can do. I shall not make that mistake again.