Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
6.1 for myself, still ok numbers I guess, been very down of late, need to shake myself up and get on with it, tears of a clown tend to take some explaining so the constant waddler here is gonna dry his face and hit the ground limping like a blister pawed cat on a hot tin roof. Increase the peace.

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all, good to see everyone is maintaining good numbers, not so for me, 7.1 this morning but it was expected considering yesterday’s oopage moments yes @ianpspurs they are plural oopages ;)
Breakfast yesterday was low carb until I had a small slice of fruit bread and a very small glass of a banana and strawberry smoothie
No lunch as we were touring around a bit but did have a wonderful fresh pina colada but had the virgin version, too hot for rum at that time, did have a small rum punch later when we visited a beautiful island off of Haiti.
I had a few chips when we got back on board as other half ordered room service.
Also consumed a delightful Starbucks vanilla bean cream drink, I know it was very naughty but it was so refreshing.
Dinner was a perfect choice until dessert, I had steak, mushrooms and asparagus but then gave in to key lime pie!!!!
So all things considered 7.1 is ok, I wouldn’t want to see this on a regular basis but for today it’s accepted.
Today’s port is Jamaica. Should be interesting :)