Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm off the antibiotics but my mouth is still the same and I will have to wait until the morning to see a dentist again to see what they want to do but that is what happens when I come off the antibiotics
Blimey! Sorry to hear your mouth is still the same. They will probably give you more antibiotics but least you know its the antibiotics that's causing the high levels

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Blimey! Sorry to hear your mouth is still the same. They will probably give you more antibiotics but least you know its the antibiotics that's causing the high levels
It's the infection that is causing them to go high but I was given a small dose of antibiotics and I know they don't work so I will now be on the bigger dose some dentist for emergencies not much brains

aealexandrou

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Exercise
As requested in another thread.... state your fasting numbers here.
My fasting level today 8.3.:( ****. Over to other T2s now....
7.8 after eating last night at 8 pm, no snacking in between. This is usual form me. BGL will be lower before I go to sleep. BGL will drop during the day and I will finish my fast on about 5.3 or even less. I cannot shake off that high morning sugar spike, no matter what I do, including a 20-22 hour fasting window. I have concluded it is a natural state of affairs for me.