Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Beelady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tripe and offal
14/10/21: FBG today 7.6. That is after 1 whole week with Empagliflozin added into my meds. 2 kg lower weight too.
I think this drug is working by making me feel so nauseous all day and by evening meal time I just don't want to eat!
Previously my FBG was always 10+ or 11+ mmol/l and once was 16.8! So it's a very slight improvement but still a long way to go.
I am currently try to keep my daily carbs under 30mg.

Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
14/10/21: FBG today 7.6. That is after 1 whole week with Empagliflozin added into my meds. 2 kg lower weight too.
I think this drug is working by making me feel so nauseous all day and by evening meal time I just don't want to eat!
Previously my FBG was always 10+ or 11+ mmol/l and once was 16.8! So it's a very slight improvement but still a long way to go.
I am currently try to keep my daily carbs under 30mg.

Well done on your improvements, however as this is a “very low chat level” thread if you have any questions regarding your medication side effects, can I suggest you start your own thread in an appropriate sub forum. You’ll get more help, than tucked away in this FBG thread.

Beelady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tripe and offal
Well done on your improvements, however as this is a “very low chat level” thread if you have any questions regarding your medication side effects, can I suggest you start your own thread in an appropriate sub forum. You’ll get more help, than tucked away in this FBG thread.

I don't know how to make a new thread.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)