Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Nothing out of the ordinary apart from my weight going up again but that just needs more exercise to burn the calories off with my new exercise bike
I've dropped cheese, nuts and cream. Oh and pork scratchings to go low carb low fat. I'm losing nicely now.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
5.1 - had a sore ear for a few days (all that swimming) - much worse end of yesterday and over night. Now hurts to eat and I can't lie down on that side. So back to the drs again this morning. Honestly - I've turned into a wreck. At least the blood sugars are behaving.
You may need multivitamins whilst your slimming. Your a bit run down. Drink plenty of water.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
uuuhhu :wideyed: 6.9 at 9:00
forgot to measure right away, watered all the flowers and then wasted a half liter of almond milk all over the floor ..:eek: got totally stressed up ... and first measured 7,2 ... then after washing my hands 6.9 Scary what stress can do..:hungover:
ate only few carbs yesterday and too few proteins

Last edited:

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You may need multivitamins whilst your slimming. Your a bit run down. Drink plenty of water.

I already take a big multi vitamin and omega 3 every day and I'm eating healthier than I have done for 10 years. I know that I'm so much fitter than I was before the my diagnosis - but honestly today it doesn't feel like that. Off to Wales tonight for half term week - so hoping that does me good.