Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 on another frosty, photogenic morning. Pleased with that as I had a more carb laden haggis dinner last night and a 2 hour reading of 6.1 which made me a sulky little boy! goonergal has started well so maybe a good omen for her boys later today. I am off for a four generation birthday meal in Ely which has a gorgeous cathedral and is a "cute little place"
Edit: Not my birthday as I had the good sense to be born around midsummer's day! Also, to be clear, carb laden = 34/35 gms against a daily average so far this year of 28 gms

Last edited:

Happyhomelands

Good Morning
6.4 this morning, not happy with continual creep. I thought I was stable in the 5s and aiming for 4s.Weight sticking too. I haven't been super low carbing for a few days. Or it could be a monthly phenomenon. I'll try super low carbs today and pick up more exercise once hubby is back at work. I don't do extra whilst he around as he is doing as much as his leg allows already. Wish me luck