Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 yesterday which I was pleased about as I nibbled a few crisps at the school reunion!!! And i had a local bakery curry (with cauliflower rice). No idea what was in it, but it was exceedingly good!

5.5 today. Happy with this too as yesterday for my dinner I succumbed to some left over hot pot (left the crust, didn't have the mushy peas or red cabbage!). Not been that close to a potato in months. There were beads of sweat dripping from my forehead and I wrestled with myself before eating. The baddy on my left shoulder won. 5.0 before taking the first bite and 10.2 after 2 hours. It was quite a big plateful. All I can say is it's a good job school reunions only come around every 20 years!!!

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My sympathy it must be far worse than I thought if it has become that bad:angelic:

I can’t believe you don’t like it, don’t think I’ve had a bad meal out of it yet. Not saying I wouldn’t like to try the sous vide - maybe that’ll be next year’s treat.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I can’t believe you don’t like it, don’t think I’ve had a bad meal out of it yet. Not saying I wouldn’t like to try the sous vide - maybe that’ll be next year’s treat.
Not saying I don't like it just a bit OTT for bone broth and veg stock. Might feel differently later in the year as meals change.

Last edited: