What have you eaten today? (Low carb forum)

D

debrasue

Today I was wedding cake testing ... it sent my BG up to 10.2, never been that high. But I figure you only get married once so it's ok? And by the time I get married in December I'm hoping to have this Type 2 in check
@PenfoldAPD ... I was just looking for a recipe and came across this, which I'd forgotten about!! Not long now then - how are the arrangements coming along? How exciting! Hugs x

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
B: Yoghurt
L: Smoked Salmon & Cream cheese salad
D: Kebab!! Didn't eat much of the pitta mind

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@PenfoldAPD ... I was just looking for a recipe and came across this, which I'd forgotten about!! Not long now then - how are the arrangements coming along? How exciting! Hugs x

Ah, we put it back a while (we aren't having problems LOL), just didn't want to rush it. Expect wedding pics in 2017!

Hope you are well xx

D

debrasue

Ah, we put it back a while (we aren't having problems LOL), just didn't want to rush it. Expect wedding pics in 2017!

Hope you are well xx
Oh...****. I'll put the hat back in the box then..... :( Pity - I love a wedding! Is it going to be a posh do? :)
Hugs xx

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello
B. Small banana

L. Peppered mackerel fillet with spoonful of guacamole
40 minutes swimming

D. 8 strawberries with onken Greek style yoghurt

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Oh...****. I'll put the hat back in the box then..... :( Pity - I love a wedding! Is it going to be a posh do? :)
Hugs xx
Same here debrasue...I have a whole outfit ready...or at least it should be ready by the time 2017 comes around. Exactly when in 2017 @PenfoldAPD

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yesterday:
B - none
L - leftover chicken/veg balti with added cream. It had increased overnight on the Chilli Scale from 'pleasantly warm' to 'scorching'.
D - baked egg and avocado, with a sprinkle of cheese and paprika.

Today:
B - bacon, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. Delish. It was at a Patisserie Valerie. They removed the brioche before serving, at my request.
D: will be a bunless cheeseburger (homemade) with a large salad.

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hugs xx
Was hoping it would be in Northern France - and we would get an invite ...............................:playful:

DeejayR

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
B Poached egg on half Lidl roll with butter, cheese & cherry tomatoes
L (out) Fish platter (mackerel pate, crab, salmon) with salad & half a slice of bread. For exercise, mow lawn without engaging mower drive :)
D Chocolate chilli beef with cauliflower cheese

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Boys and girls, @debrasue and @PenfoldAPD - Could we all please be mindful of the thread topic and respect it when posting.

Many thanks.

Sorry ....

To get back on thread:

Today I tried 'naked fishcakes' available at the co-op, not had them before. They are not covered in breadcrumbs. Melting middle with Brie in, 10g of carbs per cake. Pretty nice and would have again. They are pretty large.

A good LCHF option I'd say.

D

debrasue

Today I tried 'naked fishcakes' available at the co-op, not had them before. They are not covered in breadcrumbs. Melting middle with Brie in, 10g of carbs per cake. Pretty nice and would have again. They are pretty large.

A good LCHF option I'd say.
They sound delicious!

skal

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Coffee and cream to start the day.
Lunch was one fried egg and 4 slices of streaky bacon.
Dinner is chilli made with 20 % fat beef mince, one onion and 1.5 peppers with plum tomatoes topped with grated cheese. left beans out but still tastes pretty darn good.
Had a couple of slices of wafer thin ham for a snack and now I'm making some sugarfree jelly for later to be had with whipped cream. yum