What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening whoever, no time here or there, routine hospital liver clinic appointment at the hospital and running late here.

A perplexing 7.5 this morning, still it's below 10 so OK.

Have a great day stay safe all.

Reactions: karen8967

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone on what promises to be a warm and sunny bin day here in the dark and dangerous north

The wonder wheel of spiced chicken with tabhouleh came in at 5.4 this am

What’s going on with all these new driving rules - Amber is now stop, no stop, go, no go, prepare to book, don’t book. Green is OK but the nice places are still holding up red cards and Useless Eustace is babbling like a northern Svengali turned quisling. The bottom line is that yes, we have no bananas. The govt are now using travel guidance from that Mr Smoketoomuch Monty Python sketch called ‘Travel Agent’ but not mentioning the Watneys Red Barrel because it’s a bit woke.

Anyhow, as you can guess, the planet made another spin and Eos opened the gates and Helios rides his chariot and that’s the only certainty we need. Oh! And a second jab booked in for Saturday.

Another little 6x4 on some form of grass paper - no, not Rizla+, which is rice (Riz La Croix). Have a merry old Wednesday - soon be the weekend. Koffy time.

View attachment 49468
Rizla papers...I had forgotten about those. I used them for secret messages when I was a child...could one paint on them???
Amazing mountains @dunelm
Great perspective...
Have a good day...

Reactions: dunelm and jjraak

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Funny for the ZenBrush3 app making an argument about style and also substance. I didn’t know (or had forgot if you previously mentioned) that version 3 gave more than just black and red. Lovely mountains.
Thanks @dunelm
I have forgotten more than I remembered about using the app Zen Brush 3.
It does a limited colour palette.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone on what promises to be a warm and sunny bin day here in the dark and dangerous north

What’s going on with all these new driving rules - Amber is now stop, no stop, go, no go, prepare to book, don’t book. Green is OK but the nice places are still holding up red cards and Useless Eustace is babbling like a northern Svengali turned quisling. The bottom line is that yes, we have no bananas. The govt are now using travel guidance from that Mr Smoketoomuch Monty Python sketch called ‘Travel Agent’ but not mentioning the Watneys Red Barrel because it’s a bit woke.

Anyhow, as you can guess, the planet made another spin and Eos opened the gates and Helios rides his chariot and that’s the only certainty we need. Oh! And a second jab booked in for Saturday.

Another little 6x4 on some form of grass paper - no, not Rizla+, which is rice (Riz La Croix). Have a merry old Wednesday - soon be the weekend. Koffy time.

View attachment 49468

Regardless of the day, with this Govt,
Matt Lucas's advice is STILL the Go To for any Government guidelines being issued.

Please note
Remove work "Work" ..insert "Holiday"

++NB ..Only applies if you dare to lay down on a sunbed, paddle or enjoy "Foreign food or people"
Can't have too many Oiks, fouling up our wonderful Airport's.

Obviously if it's for "Business" purposes, you are, as we all obviously know, totally immune from getting or passing in Covid in any form.
So do feel free to do all the above and have a jolly good time, YOU deserve it

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...sons-speech-to-the-nation-goes-viral-11986438

Do try & keep up, Mr Dunelm.

It's all clear, if you bothered listening
As out fearless leader elucidated his wisdom to the masses....:rolleyes:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 6.8

I thought I would do a painting in ZenBrush3 app this morning.
I admit it was for quickness. Because I need to get on with the day. But because it has been so long since I've used it I have completely lost ability to use it. I had intended painting in a Chinese manner. But I ended up painting in a western manner. And the app didn't behave itself and carried on painting even when I stopped, and I'm watching it doing brushstrokes all over the place and I can't stop it.

So, here is my attempt for today...

View attachment 49467

I like that.

Skynet , you say.

Who knew AI could do such nice art .;)

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.1 this morning. Busy day ahead. Back to face to face teaching. Just got to remember everything I need to take as it has been so.long since we were last back at our venues.

Good luck on your first day back.:happy:

As easy as riding a bike, while falling off a log, I'd say

Go blow their socks off :)

Must go, have to find more words of wisdom ..:D

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morening whoever, no time here or there, routine hospital liver clinic appointment at the hospital and running late here.

A perplexing 7.5 this morning, still it's below 10 so OK.

Have a great day stay safe all.
Best wishes for the liver clinic appointment. Routine or not, there is always an element of apprehension for most of us.

Reactions: alf_Josiah

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Mmmh

A consensus seems to be forming.
Who could have guessed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57160297

Have to wonder if Churchill had the same morals how much his ministers would have made & would we have prevailed..

Though the thought of tanks, guns, ships, uniforms that didn't work or protect, doesn't bear thinking about

Reactions: dunelm

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Rizla papers...I had forgotten about those. I used them for secret messages when I was a child...could one paint on them???
Amazing mountains @dunelm
Great perspective...
Have a good day...
Thank you @gennepher - painting on Rizla papers - what an interesting idea - maybe red as it’s a bit thicker than the others.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fbg 6.8

I thought I would do a painting in ZenBrush3 app this morning.
I admit it was for quickness. Because I need to get on with the day. But because it has been so long since I've used it I have completely lost ability to use it. I had intended painting in a Chinese manner. But I ended up painting in a western manner. And the app didn't behave itself and carried on painting even when I stopped, and I'm watching it doing brushstrokes all over the place and I can't stop it.

So, here is my attempt for today...

View attachment 49467
Looks like you won the battle with your art tools in the end. Well done sticking with it, I think a hammer would have been a very tempting tool to teach it a lesson. Painting all worked out in the end.

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

View attachment 49468
Learn something new every day, RIz La Croix, I'm sure I passed through a place called that in mid France.

Good Mountain scape in your accomplished style.

Reactions: jjraak

lindisfel

Expert
Mmmh

Who could have guessed

Have to wonder if Churchill had the same morals how much his ministers would have made & would we have prevailed..

Though the thought of tanks, guns, ships, uniforms that didn't work or protect, doesn't bear thinking about

And it was a combination of British and American science that is getting us out of this one, again!
Plus an exploited worn out and dedicated N.H.S. work force whilst doris and his yes men, bumble along in the background and take the credit.

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Mmmh

Who could have guessed

Not the most reliable source - although I've read learned works arguing the same ( BEF. (Back Every Friday).blow up tanks, wooden guns and men shouting bang) - and not Churchill but the same clique running the show IMHO. So, there does seem to be a pattern and consensus emerging - purely IMHO and haters gonna hate is a stock/glib riposte. @lindisfel plus ça change? Watch or read the script of The Dawn Guard (Boulting Brothers) Early outing for authentic v woke. Miles' view seems to be very "of the moment/woke." Obviously, no two eras of history are exactly the same but there are eerie similarities.

Last edited:
Reactions: gennepher

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone else have issues with £840 per roll wallpaper falling down.? Asking for a friend who obviously paid for everything himself;)

Last edited: