What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lovely photos! It looks like he was scouting locations for a Clint Eastwood movie.
It was a helicopter tour he said it was fantastic
FB_IMG_1565299130682.jpg
FB_IMG_1565299091067.jpg

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I never went away just couldn't see lots of posts from regular posters - I have had a longish run of good (for me) numbers. Congratulations on the lower fasting level today.

That’s odd. I couldnt see any posts from you for a couple of days either so I thought you were otherwise engaged.
Congrats on the longish run of good numbers. Long may it continue

Reactions: Viv19

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m awake earlier than usual today too - storms last night and my bedroom has 3 external walls so the wind does howl around it. Seems quiet now but big storms forecast for the weekend. The talk of Cornwall is the cancellation of Board Masters festival because of the weather warnings. It’ll mean a big loss of income for many, but these decisions aren’t taken lightly and it’s better than loss of life if it had gone ahead and tragedy happened.
Nearly forgot 5.3 this morning surprisingly.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Viv19

6.7 this morning. After the roller coaster of entertaining the past week, I have to get a grip of my food. I haven’t exactly been eating the wrong things- just too much of it. Last night’s chicken curry was delicious- using up left over chicken with veggies. But I made too much that couldn’t be re-heated.
I know, excuses. Back to the grindstone.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I never went away just couldn't see lots of posts from regular posters - I have had a longish run of good (for me) numbers. Congratulations on the lower fasting level today.

I fing the postings random in that I dont see some at all. I know this because I tick a symbol for each post I've read. If i scroll backwards say the following day some show as no tick! I found that when i comment and then go back to the supposed point of posts i haven't seen then it doesnt take me right back, I always have to then click on.number of previous page to ensure I've not missed. This probably isnt very clear but the top and bottom of it is I regularly miss posts if I'm not ultra careful.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
"..Is the court really expected to believe my learned friend, @Bubbsie that your client is INNOCENT..?

I admire your temerity in expecting this court to believe your client could not have done such a dastardly thing.
perhaps i can persuade you otherwise.

If it please the Court M'lud..

i'd like to enter the statement made By constable @DJC as evidence
Exhibit B if i may.
to whit her Notebook,

where on the date in question, Constable DJC, did write and if i might Quote.for the
benefit of the Jury, M'lud

innocent, @Bubbsie .. i think not.

No more questions, m'Lud.

Your witness.....
I'm with @Bubbsie . It was planted there! Do you have any CCTV footage to enable this investigation to proceed. I feel this could offer up conclusive evidence and prove Dennis completely innocent of this heniius crime. I hope he has been allowed his one phone call!

Reactions: geefull and Viv19

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
"..Is the court really expected to believe my learned friend, @Bubbsie that your client is INNOCENT..?

I admire your temerity in expecting this court to believe your client could not have done such a dastardly thing.
perhaps i can persuade you otherwise.

If it please the Court M'lud..

i'd like to enter the statement made By constable @DJC as evidence
Exhibit B if i may.
to whit her Notebook,

where on the date in question, Constable DJC, did write and if i might Quote.for the
benefit of the Jury, M'lud

innocent, @Bubbsie .. i think not.

No more questions, m'Lud.

Your witness.....

Me thinks you've been watching too many judge Rinder's. A crime in itself @jjraak !