What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning....5.8 this morning,snowing all through the night,looks beautiful but I'm at the dentist today so hope the roads have been cleared.The snow certainly kept the HGVs quieter.....they had to concentrate on their driving.....only two toots last night!!Keep safe everyone if you are out and about.:)

TiggerB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've not posted for a few days, eating went a bit mad and blood sugar yesterday was 8.3! However, I've prepared and planned for this week so it will be better. Found I need to both plan what I'm eating AND prepare food in advance or I fail with eating. It's all good learning :)

Aginoth

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
2.6 hypo at 1am wasn't fun. and led to a waking BG reading of 9.3@0700

ho hum, correction dose taken, will delay breakfast for an hour or two to let things settle down.

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
2.6 hypo at 1am wasn't fun. and led to a waking BG reading of 9.3@0700

ho hum, correction dose taken, will delay breakfast for an hour or two to let things settle down.

Am sure it was not funny at all. Take care

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good morning....5.8 this morning,snowing all through the night,looks beautiful but I'm at the dentist today so hope the roads have been cleared.The snow certainly kept the HGVs quieter.....they had to concentrate on their driving.....only two toots last night!!Keep safe everyone if you are out and about.:)
You too Glenmac! K

Reactions: Ymdawd

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi everyone had an early night last night woke up 1 am tested BG 6.0
Up again 6.20 am BG 6.9
Again at 8.10 am BG 6.6
I had tried before bed some dark chocolate couple squares to try out how it would affect BG and liver dump obviously not good,
will stick with small amount of cheese or walnuts I seem to do better with these,but only try these things every now and seldom if I've had a higher BG before bed? K