What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Hi Bubbsie - Well good for you! We can only be the disciplined diabetic for so long, then we gotta relax or we'll explode! Think of the mess! Far, far better to munch cake and shortbread.

I'm a secret choccy fiend - any excuse - reward, gone low, depressed .... oh look, I "found" this chocolate in the drawer ..... it must be for me, so I'd better eat it up!

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Morning folks. Back up to 7.6 at 8.50 am. Ate very few carbs yesterday. My only sin was a small jaffa cake eaten with a cup of tea to please mum last evening! :rolleyes: Freema: The sunshine has arrived this morning. Thanks for sending some over. LOL Enjoy your day one and all. :)

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good morning all you lovely people :)

5.3 for me today, off to a wedding today. Will be armed with my Lidl protein roll, emergency mini blocks of cheese and a couple of my homemade no added sugar peanut butter and Choco cookies just in case I get hungry.

Then a little graze on the buffet this evening for tea.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 at 10:20 actually the best for a week , But still feel like I have been run over by a truck , anyway will take some pills for that and enjoy life today going holiday shopping with my daugther and having her homemade lime cheesecake on a rye bottom

Last edited:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just tested.....9.0!! ......not sure what is going on......took a tablet to help me sleep through the HGV protests and slept like a baby until a horn was tooted at 6.30am,so can't blame lack of sleep.Off to the dreaded dentist later today,have a good day everyone:)
Probably stress at going to the dentist

Reactions: Glenmac

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Karen glad to see you and Cumberland are back on track,bet your relieved things are settling !K
ooo iam k fingers crossed everything seems bk to normal whatever that is ;)glad you had a good holiday im looking forward to mine mine long now xx