What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.2 for me have a great day
FB_IMG_1523597373598.jpg

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening Ladies, Gentlemen and those who are not sure where their gender lies.
A 7.5 from me again.

Be good today because I have an appointment wif my pals chaos and mayhem and they always lead me astray.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morening Ladies, Gentlemen and those who are not sure where their gender lies.
A 7.5 from me again.

Be good today because I have an appointment wif my pals chaos and mayhem and they always lead me astray.
By the sounds of it alf it doesnt take much
FB_IMG_1522692121645.jpg

Reactions: Mick1959

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Wet, grey and overcast so my scheduled walk into Chester is off.
I'm perplexed.
I woke at 1.30am with madam BG @ 6.9 startled.
Back to sleep.
I woke again at 6.30am and the little minx had obviously been up to no good, off the chart at 8.00
Betty bolus to the rescue and back to 6.9
Waiting

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 today so back below the magic 100 US threshold. Must be due to ditching the so yesterday Hygge and embracing Kintsugi. @Mbaker thanks for the reply which makes it very easy to understand and apply to myself. @Goonergal did you also have trouble deciding whether to scratch your elbow or elsewhere? @Glenmac I hope all turns out well with your husband. @ziggy_w Love Bikman, he has made me realise I am a slave to confirmation bias. @JohnEGreen Peter Green may disagree. @DJC3 I knew you had good taste - Eagles as well?
If TLDR I won't be offended - Waitrose were out of Umbrage.

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Another dangling participle.
That reminds me of the literacy strategy. Children learnt phrases like that but were unable to read a word. Sounds as though I should change my signature to Yours, disgusted of Cambridge:facepalm:

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.3 today so back below the magic 100 US threshold. Must be due to ditching the so yesterday Hygge and embracing Kintsugi. @Mbaker thanks for the reply which makes it very easy to understand and apply to myself. @Goonergal did you also have trouble deciding whether to scratch your elbow or elsewhere? @Glenmac I hope all turns out well with your husband. @ziggy_w Love Bikman, he has made me realise I am a slave to confirmation bias. @JohnEGreen Peter Green may disagree. @DJC3 I knew you had good taste - Eagles as well?
If TLDR I won't be offended - Waitrose were out of Umbrage.
Peter and Carlos on stage together what a thrill.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
That reminds me of the literacy strategy. Children learnt phrases like that but were unable to read a word. Sounds as thought I should change my signature to Yours, disgusted of Cambridge:facepalm:
That's something I'd be happy about.