What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning to all the finger pickers and others who inha bit this Kingom of Diabetes.

My ritual blood letting to Lady Vampira had her tell my bg was 5.9 this morn at 0515.

Rising number over past da us, but still under 6.

Go forth and have a terrific Thursday

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Morning everyone,
Madam's membership card to the five gang arrived this morning.
It may only be temporary admission but it's certainly made me smile.
Gleefully skipping back to Oxford today:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morning everyone. 4.7 for me this time.
It’s pirate garb day on the Pastifarian calendar so dive into your dressing up boxes and greet everyone with an Arr! :jimlad::jimlad:

Now, now Mr Dunelm, are you aware that that is a bonafide group of freaks in America, I bet you were hehehehe Arr.

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ahoy me harties, it be 5.5 this very morn. Didnt manage the full day fast yesterday, but ony had 2 meals...so managed to stay in the 5s ( 2 hours post). Had breakfast and will now will fast till tomorrow in the hope of stringing 2 days together and having some weight loss to post for Friday. Aye aye.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening Ladies, Gentlemen and all card carrying members of I'm totally sane club.

A 7.1 from me today.

Due to somebody complaining about the difficulty of yesterday's challenge, here's an easy one Do not switch the television on till 6:00pm Or option B Go and make a stranger of the same gender as yourself smile. hehehehe, now I never said I was nice.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Le solleil is wearing a very dapper hat this morning and my bg is 4.6. There is apparently some kind of joint enterprise venture when one's blood rises no higher. @HarrisonK good work and progress. @flexi06 the treadmill and patience are clearly the way forward. @SueJB very impressive skip from Chester to Oxford Ma'am should be sated by that. Rudy is no longer in love eh? Top reggae song but The Donald will be cross. Sun, good fbg, Trump's gang falling out. Very good start :)

Last edited:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Now, now Mr Dunelm, are you aware that that is a bonafide group of freaks in America, I bet you were hehehehe Arr.
I have been a Pastifarian for a few years now and have a very fetching colander.
There are many reasons why people convert to Pastafarianism, although the most compelling can be summarised as follow:
  • Flimsy Moral Standards.
  • Every Friday is a religious holiday.
  • Our heaven is WAY better. We’ve got a Stripper* Factory AND a Beer Volcano.
(* Strippers of all genders and persuasion)