What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
this afternoon normality will return.
Not tried that alf. Builders yes and I am taking my own Assam with me as Southampton is definitely not Cambridge! I know what you mean about missing a favourite though, so hope you enjoy your brew this afternoon. My guess is you are not an Orange Pekoe kinda guy:angelic:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@geefull Glad someone got it I thought that line was alone was worth the watch. 4.9 today which is ok but hopefully like the weather improvements on the way. Off to Southampton today. Apparently I need to help demolish a shed and smash up concrete for my son. Why a 6 foot 4, 16 stone man needs help from a weak as a kitten 62 year old is beyond me but his mum told me I must play nice:angelic:
Supervision duties?

Reactions: ianpspurs

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Not tried that alf. Builders yes and I am taking my own Assam with me as Southampton is definitely not Cambridge! I know what you mean about missing a favourite though, so hope you enjoy your brew this afternoon. My guess is you are not an Orange Pekoe kinda guy:angelic:

Sorry but I must take you to task, for a edumcated man I'm surprised. Normalitea is the korrect spelling. Enjoy your trip down sarf.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJC3 and ianpspurs

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning one and all and a big Ook! To Alf.
5.2 this morning.
Readings do, for me, tend to be lower if I scoff road kill at lunch time and get protein from such veggie things as avocados at dinner.
Trouble is, the chimp in my head sees a sausage lurking in the fridge, or better still a big fat pork chop and jumps up and down screaming until I reluctantly put it in a pan and burn it.
Got a big fat rabbit yesterday so best get that sorted out for a bit of sauté treatment probably with cranberry and pomegranate sauce and with a ratatouille .

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Gotta love your kids. My son just phoned his mum - usually means he wants money and won't come direct- asking to bring a drill (which I have loaded) Also asked her to make sure I used the Range Rover not her smaller car as I might be mean and try to save on fuel. ( Dunno where he thinks the piglets will sleep tonight. House sitter will have to solve that one) Obviously my no skip hunch was spot on:angelic:

Last edited:
Reactions: DJC3