What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks
None of that mamby pamby stuff in my day, as for foot the ballers falling over .....
I played both @alf_Josiah rugby Saturday and football Sunday. I did play a half of rugby with a broken ankle - slowed me down a bit :angelic: Sounds like you may have played in the forwards - I played on the safety of the wing. How could I and all of us forget July 4th. My favourite song by The Boss - probably sums up many a father son relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
For the past 5 days it’s been either 6 or 6.1
The only Change in the bewilderverse of the Dark And Dangerous North is that the temperature has gone up. Could it be related to The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown ?

Last edited:

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Good night all it has been quite an eventful night for me I had a crisp sandwich as my bedtime snack and I didn’t want to go high so I gave 4 units of novorapid I then went on my trampoline and about 30 mins ago I was low at 3.9 so I’ve had a gluco juice my blood is now 6.3 and I have stomach pain again they came out of nowhere anyway have a nice night everyone

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Good morning all 4.9 today still got a little bit of stomach pain but I’m going to try and ignore it I think after breakfast I’ll go out on my trampoline for a while. What’s everyone else up to today I forgot to mention my aunt, my brother, my mum, my nanny and I went gooseberry and strawberry picking yesterday

liarsdance

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I played both @alf_Josiah rugby Saturday and football Sunday. I did play a half of rugby with a broken ankle - slowed me down a bit :angelic: Sounds like you may have played in the forwards - I played on the safety of the wing. How could I and all of us forget July 4th. My favourite song by The Boss - probably sums up many a father son relationship
great choice :)

Reactions: Cumberland