What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.6 today

stiff arm after the flu jab still but at least it's dry and a bit milder here today, we had a wickedly lazy wind yesterday and that's dropped this morning too :)

Hope your day will treat you well :)

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all on this very cold and wet November morning, with driving rain, oh have I mentioned the cold??:) anyway I was supposed to say what my reading was its 7 better than yesterday. "Winter is here" well it can go away again I don't like it.

Take care everyone.

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
We win @JohnEGreen my little madam BG too at 5.7 but it's strange
5.7 at 2am
5.7 at 7.30am
5.7 at 12.45
Think the meter might be broken, never known such stability!!

I always laugh at enter boxes as their readings always say 5.7. Now I’m regularly in the 5’s I’m ok with it but not do baby moons ago I struggled to get below 8 I used to share my opinion jobs with the meter boxes

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good morning chums. After my birthday week away I’ve got out of the habit of testing and posting. I was a surprising 4.2 this morning retested twice was 4.1 and 4.3 so I guess the law of averages means 4.2 I don’t get any hypo symptoms until I’m below 3.5,so I’m thinking 30 more winks. I need tea !

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 6.1 at 0800. Still fighting off some sort of virus. Didnt go out yesterday but hugged hotttie (thats hot water bottle, Ian!) all day. Did some Christmas shopping from the sofa.
Anyway have a good Thursday everyone. Stay well, safe, warm and hypo free.

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
An 18hr fast and an fbg of 6.0 Officially not letting it bother me anymore - getting that Xmas spirit back I said would keep me happy till January :joyful:
So, I’ve got to work and had delivered 4 new batches of strips (I like to bulk order!) out of curiosity I’ve tried my BG with a new strip, now and it’s 4.6 - tried with an old strip 6.7. So I’ve opened every new pot of strips and tried a test from each and apart from having slightly sore fingers they were all 4.4-4.7. So I’m now thinking my 4 days of unusually, unexplainably (for me) high readings is down to one stupid pot of strips as surely more likely that the one pot is wrong than all four of the new ones?

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. 5.7 for me.
off to yoga now which always makes me feel good, like your pilates @shelley262
Yoga in Devon? You'll be known as mystic Deb:angelic: I was going to do Pilates until the form asked if I was flexible. I said I couldn't do Wednesdays:angelic:
Edit: Cornwall obs

Last edited:
Reactions: DJC3