What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all....From a Man who was sleeping for England to one who sips coffee pre 6am...Hmmmm ..........anyhow sparkly morning here again with that early morning fox who I probably interrupted and a reading of 5.0....Keep warm folks....
The days a getting longer, maybe you re coming out of hibernation lol

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning All. 7.0 at 7.30. Feel terrible everything from throat upwards hurts and 3/4 hours sleep last night. Only had tea and water and a slice HiLo toast wth slab of butter twice yesterday which was all I could face. Carpet fitters were lovely helpful men but as soon as they left I crawled into bed.they’re back to finish today as is the plumber to fit new taps. Bad timing on my part but good to get it done. The weather is wet again so the elusive roofer has gone AWOL.
Have a good day everyone. Stay well, stay safe.
Get well soon

Reactions: OrsonKartt

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.5 today

brrr! down goes the weather seesaw again for a frosty looking morning here ;) We'll go out this morning to the opticians to get the verdict on mr. gee's broken specs. and perhaps we'll have lunch out.

We were contemplating a bit of log splitting at mum's later today but perhaps we'll wait until tomorrow when the forecast is for drier weather.

Hope your day treats you kindly :)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 yesterday
6.0 today
Bit frustrating but I think it's because although I'm low carb I'm eating a bigger portion of mixed nuts after my dinner. Who knows. It's just a guess. I think a food diary is in order for a week or so. And measuring food. I also think I'm nibbling veg as I'm cooking it. Getting a bit blase!!! Can't take my eye off the ball!!! I'm happy though. Feeling very healthy with this woe. Wish I had discovered it years ago. Many of my friends are having great success with weight loss on low carb too. I'm thrilled.

Have a good day.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone I haven’t been on for a while as I’ve been sick with my chest and I’ve been awful forgetful today my libre said 5.0 but my meter said 4.3 have a good day everyone
My Libra always gives a higher reading than my meter reading. Sometimes by as much a 1.

Reactions: HarryBeau

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 at 0800
Have a wonderful day if you can. Scrape the ice from your car windows dressed in shorts and t shirts as part of your fitness plan.
As a pensioner, I usually do this in my dressing gown when my neighbours are all rushing about in suits complaining about how late they will be for work.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. 7.0 at 7.30. Feel terrible everything from throat upwards hurts and 3/4 hours sleep last night. Only had tea and water and a slice HiLo toast wth slab of butter twice yesterday which was all I could face. Carpet fitters were lovely helpful men but as soon as they left I crawled into bed.they’re back to finish today as is the plumber to fit new taps. Bad timing on my part but good to get it done. The weather is wet again so the elusive roofer has gone AWOL.
Have a good day everyone. Stay well, stay safe.

Hugs, and hopes that you will soon feel much better, and that the workmen will finish their work quickly and leave you in peace -- glad they are good guys though. We need to send out the county mounties to find that roofer and run him to earth! Err, roof.

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Hello. I've a bit of a cold so my numbers are up over last couple of days. But tested early at 5.45am so 6.3 was OK.
What wasn't OK was that this was after attending to a 5 year old (also with a cold), stubbing my toe on his bedpost really badly, and realising (too late) that it was bleeding really badly over the floor, and then my bed.
I switched on the light and the carpet looked a butcher's apron.
This isn't even approaching a good start to the day.