What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
I concur with @ianpspurs , bang on point as per usual.

the only thing i'd add...( hope you don't think me rude )

is from the avatar, it all seems soft and fluffy.

but what your spirit has shown us is during your posts, is there is Steel & Fire inside that persona.
more perhaps then even you thought...

People..we are a lot tougher inside then we look.

Your roads been tough, but hopefully it's beginning to get paved some of the way.

best wished @SB.25
Hiya, not rude at all.

I’m a big dog fan, hence the picture lol!

Thank you for your kind comments but I really am just a normal mid 20 year old girl trying to enjoy the things my peers do. If anything I’ve posted on the forum helps others in my position either now or in future then I would be more than happy :)

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@SB.25 ..that maybe so, but I'm still impressed by your "Can Do" attitude and
the way you've handled yourself in regard to the diabetes.

Not sure at your age I'd have been so ''cool "

With a good few more years under my belt, I still found it bothersome.

Kudos to you .

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great thoughts, @jjraak , both from you and your missus's page. Thank you for posting them. :)

6.9 "FBG" for me just before noon. I woke up very early this morning, very hungry, so decided to eat a little and then go back to bed. Didn't bother testing after only a few hours' sleep and anyway when I'm that hungry it usually turns out to be high, a false hypo I think. So back to bed for 5 hours' sleep and the 6.9.

As horrid old SO used to say, It is what it is.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That must have been some serious misdemeanour for you to have been sent to Croydon:angelic: (Just realised, the first cohort I taught there will be in their 50s:arghh:)

Not the most scenic of destinations, but the company more than makes up for it. We were all students together in the late 1970s and try to meet up once a year at least. To me we all look the same as we did in our 20s but I’m not sure anyone else sees us like that!

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
IMG_20170421_225457_296.jpg

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good afternoon @SaskiaKC I am to bed. Hope you and KittenCat are good. Bobs and Daisy had a quiet day. I cooked Beef Strogoniff for supper for me OH and no 1 son . Brandy and yogurt involved. Hope you have had a good day.

Thank you @PenguinMum . I have had a great day. Finally got up and went out about 4 o'clock this afternoon, walked to the grocery store just for some fresh air and sunshine and exercise. I bought some sardines which I plan to share with the KittenCat when she wakes up.

Goodnight to you and Bobs and Daisy, OH and #1 son. Sweet dreams to you all.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. Very behind on this thread. Haven’t caught up with all your posts so hope haven’t missed any major events. Awoke to a 4.2 this morning. Yesterday was 4.6 and Friday a self-inflicted 5.6. No walking football yesterday as waiting for a delivery but heading off to the Sunday session shortly. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.