What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. These last few days the weather's been quite nice, sunny and temperatures in the mid-teens. Hope it stays this way and winter is finally over. Keeping my fingers crossed.

@shelley262 -- Thanks for your lovely wishes. Good luck on your blood tests -- convinced the results will be stellar.

Blood sugars this morning were 4.7.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...just up after a much needed lay in...gently sipping my coffee before I tackle the house...laundry...bed changing & the shopping...on second thoughts might go back to bed...woke to a 5.1 could it be the prosecco last night...who cares:angelic:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. 4.9 for me which I’m happy about.

Not so happy about aborted Thriva blood testing - just couldn’t get enough blood and I used all 3 lancets. On a positive note I guess there’s nothing wrong with my clotting!

Very chilly again here, stay warm everyone and have a lovely day.

Edit for typo

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all a unsurprising 9.7 greeted me today, I had a hard training session last night so had a bigger supper than normal and ran a temp basal until 4am, longer than I usually run it as I didn't fancy a night time hypo. BS's beginning to fall already so happy days......oh the weather is sunny, and cloudless skies here in the North.

Take care everyone.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone. Been up with the grandchildren since 6am so it must be time for my nap.
Readings bouncing nicely along 5 throughout the night then climbed to 6.1, where it remains, at about 0630.
Have a great day if you can.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 on my libre which I now know how it actually works thanks to some very helpful forum members. Finger prick 5.9! More accurate and more disappointing.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go.....still going to scan lots with my libre as it tells me just how high I go during the 2 hours after I eat and beyond although it's my usual Brooklea yoghurt with a sprinkle of keto muesli for breaky. Lunch with my son will be something different and should prove interesting.

Have a good day everyone.