What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
4.3 this morning and did have a bad night as was awake twice and it took me ages to go back to sleep both times

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all.

@kaylz91 -- Hugs for the anxiety, having to stay in since March, and the all the stressful things going on in your life.
@PenguinMum, @ Pipp, @PengiunMum -- Great fasting levels. Congrats.
@ianpspurs -- Sorry for the dodgy knee. Hope it is better by now.

Didn't manage to post yesterday. So, fbgs for the last two days were 5.3 and 4.8 respectively.

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@kaylz91 -- Hugs for the anxiety, having to stay in since March, and the all the stressful things going on in your life.
thank you, its not that I've HAD to stay in, my anxiety and OCD are that bad they won't allow me to because of the lack of guideline following from the neighbours in the housing scheme I'm in, I just don't feel safe at all xx

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @ kaylz91,

Sorry, I misunderstood. However, no matter whether voluntary or mandatory (or something in between) it could not have been easy. Hugs.

thank you, its not that I've HAD to stay in, my anxiety and OCD are that bad they won't allow me to because of the lack of guideline following from the neighbours in the housing scheme I'm in, I just don't feel safe at all xx

Reactions: kaylz91

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 6.2 today but I had an almost 2 hour lie in so its ok. Great FBG @DJC3 fish always helps. Hugs for the angst with bg @ianpspurs but hope knee is improving. In last few days I have eaten supper an hour earlier than Mr PM who doesnt want to eat till 8 and while its made an improvement for me it has Made me feel even more remote!

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good afternoon

Been preoccupied today so only just checking in

Firstly had to chase an escaped cat before I even got my breakfast bolus done so was late in getting myself seen to (cat shouldn't even still be here so I really don't appreciate trying to get him before 6:50am!)

Then OH calls a while later saying he's been in his bedroom since 10:30pm last night (we don't live together) as theres a bat in his flat!

Never mind, hopefully the rest of the day will be a calm one

5.9 for me but 8.4 before dinner (lunch) thanks to the adrenaline and stress
xx