What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
today it was 4.8 but as the day has progressed it has risen , maybe because one of my older dogs died today and I forgot how painful it is when you lose a pet, she was almost 15 years old and had been declinin g over the last week I knew it was going to happen but it never stops the pain in your heart when it does R I P my beloved Briani xxx
Sorry for your loss patsy sending big hugs x

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning

3.9 so 2 glucose chews and produced a 5.5 before breakfast

Dad in hospital for the 10th day, apparently op was cancelled yesterday for a 4th time

Had a Morrisons delivery last night, only the 6th one we've ever made and out of 30 items ordered for the first time all items were delivered! No subs or missing items, woohoo lol

Have a nice day guys
xx

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.2 this morning.
Thanks for the encouraging praise, @ziggy_w . Also for everyone else in here. Keeping records and sharing has been a great incentive to keep on keeping on, especially when the going got tough. Feeling quite optimistic at the moment that I am getting better control, after a very sticky few months of higher levels .
You are all winners. Thank you.

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
today it was 4.8 but as the day has progressed it has risen , maybe because one of my older dogs died today and I forgot how painful it is when you lose a pet, she was almost 15 years old and had been declinin g over the last week I knew it was going to happen but it never stops the pain in your heart when it does R I P my beloved Briani xxx
Oh, I'm really sorry to read your sad, sad news. Sending warm wishes your way.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not posted for a couple of days. My libre sensor is definitely faulty. My finger prick today was 5.2. My libre was 5.6.so not too far out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-005655_LibreLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-005655_LibreLink.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 213