What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi. I was 7.3mmol this morning which is better as my waking bs is always rising v fast and often 8 or above which is too high for me pre breakfast. It's the trickiest part of the day for me despite being on the Medtronic 680!
Welcome to the thread, @EJR

I admit I had to look up what the Medtronic 680 was. I learn new things everyday on this forum. Have a good day. :)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 on Libre - I really DK if that's good, bad or indifferent. 5.1 yesterday and feeling unwell so a day of sleep and water fast - some of the best LC food I've had in a while.

Reactions: kaylz91

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning

Back again after going AWOL for a while (again) lol

6.2 today after 2 dark chocolate digestives at bedtime to see me safely through the night, only just got my basal ok and looks like I' might need to bring it back down again :rolleyes: I'll feed it as need be for the next couple of weeks though as will be under extra stress so not lowering it until everything is finished with
xx

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 6.3 so steadying the ship, just need to get to 6 ish with fingers and toes crossed. @ianpspurs hope you are all getting better, that was a good sick day or any day reading. @DJC3 great to see you mid 5s. @Althebanker well done for taking back control, great progress. @petemwilliams are you new to Diabetes, welcome to the thread, lots of regulars fighting their FBG corners here.

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Welcome back @kaylz91 hugs for the impending stress, take care.
Thanks :) I must get back to regularly posting! And thanks, I suffer OCD and especially through the current situation its worse than its ever been, I'll be unable to wash my hands when I want next Friday and the following week and I'm petrified my hand sanitizer won't keep me safe but hey ho xx