What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Factually Swipey reader showed 5.1 and scales 74.38914868 kgs. At least I can make lc work for weight control. SSAS day today, low carb HC bun and protein shake with kefir quark and raspberries. Defo > 100 gms protein and <30 gms carb. It is what it is.

Last edited:

1970clea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.4 this morning - for some reason my Libre order has been placed on hold and I can't get through to them to find out why - they took the money though >:| so back to finger sticks in a couple of days...

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
6.4 this morning - for some reason my Libre order has been placed on hold and I can't get through to them to find out why - they took the money though >:| so back to finger sticks in a couple of days...
I have had similar problems with Abbot. I put the problem in the hands of my local independent chemist. It's a couple of pounds extra but if that means I avoid all that hanging on to get through to customer services, it's a small price to pay.

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
6.3 this morning. It bounced up quite high during the night (7.8) I had my Covid jab yesterday so that may have been my system dealing with that. Had a sore arm and everything. All fine now though. Nice to have the vaccine all done and dusted and looking forward to getting out and about a bit more. Hope everyone is having a good day. Studying for exams here :(

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
8.8! what on earth?? All I can think is that this is a post covid jab blip. Weather a bit gloomy here in London, a day of studying and perhaps a little bike ride ahead. Hope everyone is doing well.

Reactions: annabell1 and DJC3