What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
8.5 today.

Mind you now 8 days since last cigarette that's myself , Judith and my daughter so stress levels high all round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs T 123 and Ryhia

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning, I thought it might have been higher after a day of tears and snot following the death of our old dog yesterday.

Have a great weekend folks.
Sorry I missed this earlier but that is very sad for you all. Take your time and hope you will remember all the good times and the love you shared.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 which is a huge surprise. Been under the weather for a couple of weeks and have been seeing high sixes and 7s on the odd occasions I’ve tested.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 7.1 to start another week. Entering fourth day of no heating but the extra energy of keeping body warm didnt even help! Welcome back @DJC3 a great result after being unwell. Happy Monday All.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great news on today's fbg @DJC3 and the excitement of road resurfacing @Estragon. Hug for the heating issues @PenguinMum. @DEBBIESCOTT serious dedication with a PT. I'm orf to do my compulsory day two reentry to dystopia COVID test - JKP was all clear just now. Take that out of the equation, clear up a few niggles then fire up the Quatro - or Swipey.
Edit: Negative :woot::woot:

Last edited:

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0 this morning, which I am frankly astounded by given we had take away last night. I didn't have anything massively problematic, but deep fried grease is rarely a good idea.

Have to persuade the menfolk back to the good Indian take away next time (I do like a saag panir, and I count myself very very lucky that chick peas don't hate me so I can have an onion bhaji)

Reactions: ziggy_w