What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Good morning all. Blood sugars were 5.4 this morning.

@Goacher55 -- hope your appointment goes well and they'll be able to help.
@JohnEGreen -- what a lot of determination, you must be really proud of your grandson.

Off to celebrate our wedding anniversary at a Brazilian rodizio restaurant, where they serve all-you-can-eat meat on skewers.
Congratulations ziggy_w. Enjoy! :)

Reactions: Glenmac and ziggy_w

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Morning all. 7.0 this morning after a very painful night. Much better this morning but feeling shattered. Glad I organised Christmas early! Decorations up, all cards delivered as well as most pressies for family children. Just food to buy and as there are only three of us that's not a big task. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy and safe 2018 everyone. :happy::joyful:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!

@JohnEGreen -- what a lot of determination, you must be really proud of your grandson.

Off to celebrate our wedding anniversary at a Brazilian rodizio restaurant, where they serve all-you-can-eat meat on skewers.
Hi @ziggy_w great BG numbers Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary and enjoy your evening out! K

Reactions: ziggy_w

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all. 7.0 this morning after a very painful night. Much better this morning but feeling shattered. Glad I organised Christmas early! Decorations up, all cards delivered as well as most pressies for family children. Just food to buy and as there are only three of us that's not a big task. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy and safe 2018 everyone. :happy::joyful:
Hope your soon painfree Have a good Christmas!K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wow seems I haven't posted here in over a week lol
was a 5.8 for me at 6:50am
Hope everyone is all set for Christmas :) xx
Same has me same time too!K We are all shopped out now hope you are

Reactions: kaylz91

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hope your soon painfree Have a good Christmas!K
Thank you Granny_grump. My physiotherapist has just referred me to the local hospital team as her treatment has not been able to sort my pain out. They have access to more facilities such as scans etc so hopefully they will be able to sort me out. Enjoy your Christmas.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thank you Granny_grump. My physiotherapist has just referred me to the local hospital team as her treatment has not been able to sort my pain out. They have access to more facilities such as scans etc so hopefully they will be able to sort me out. Enjoy your Christmas.
Wish you well at hospital!K

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@ karen8967 Have you finished your Christmas shopping, can't believe I've forgotten some cards for our neighbors so need to go out again,and later we need to take to the motorways to pick up my eldest son who's coming home for Christmas. Looking forward to this,not seen him for a while but we talk on phone most days! K Have a lovely Christmas and take care out and about over weekend!K
hiya k yes ive more or less finished my christmas shopping just bits of food shopping to do all presents bought and wrapped bar the odd couple im in work xmas morning so when i finish we will go see the grandsons only a 10 minute drive away and other son coming to visit later on so all good :)hope you and yours have a fabulous christmas and i hope your feeling better yourself xx:)

Reactions: first14808

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all 7.3 this morning but I had one of those let’s not stop eating days yesterday emergency physio today following my fall in October. Let’s hope I slow down the eating at some stage today
Good luck with physio hope they can help! K

Reactions: first14808

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6.2 at 6:00am. Was called out at 3am for a fire alarm panel issue. Bg was 7.4 at 4am
Bet that was not on your Christmas list of things to do! What was the temperature at 3 am! K
Wishing you and your family a wonderful hopefully relaxing Christmas and a fabulous New Year. K
Try and keep warm somehow!!!

Reactions: Goacher55

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Happy anniversary ziggy
Wow seems I haven't posted here in over a week lol
was a 5.8 for me at 6:50am
Hope everyone is all set for Christmas :) xx

Reactions: Freema and ziggy_w