What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all on the Feast of the Annunciation 2023 . Nine months to get your shopping - put the sprouts on if there are any. Fbg Mk 1 @ 5.24 am was 4.4 Mkii at 7.24 a.m. 5.00. @PenguinMum SSSS was vey, vey special as per. Delia is good but smoked haddock is an abomination to me but JKP enjoys it i fish pie. @RosemaryJackson have great time.

Last edited:

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
FBG was 4.9 today, happy bod! - Needed to chill so we went to the beach yesterday and just sat and had a quiet time of reflection plus a cuppa of course. Was certainly blessed. We were actually at a small beach just past the pier you can see in the distance known locally as Roker bathing sands - tide was out - empty beach - childhood memories - lovely :) Have a nice day folks.

1679736930173.png

Last edited:

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
8.1 - Oh wow! Back on Metformin and it’s still capable of squeezing out the Glucose(?). My fear was the Metformin RX had become ineffective, now, with this 3am test, it’s showing I’m holding on. Happy.

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
And, just to repeat, after my cardiac incident I had a huge 20, and the hospital pushing Insulin into my body! I’ve never had Insulin, never ever, but now, 7.9. My point? I was needing to come off of Metformin for the contrast imaging for the angiogram and at the same time I was needing that extra shot of insulin, which I still don’t understand.