What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
8.2 Renal Ultrasound today and fighting daft NHS Carbostien Menus. Work to be done.
you really are being put through the mill but your determination ought to see you through. Hope today goes well and you can soon escape from Carb City. More virtual hugs.
Back to business…7.2 today which is likely due to a tablespoon of noodles added to my stirfry. The carb police are never off duty it seems
Have a good Monday, those in need get better soon.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Swipey showed 5.2 @ 7.00 (old 6.00 am) - no idea what my fbg was though. @Estragon best wishes for the outcome of all the tests and scans. @PenguinMum the carb police - classic :D . If I could export the sun and blue skies from here I'd send them to y'all - yes >6k of Uncle Sam's service personnel and families strongly influence this locale for the better. Yeehaw.

Last edited:

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. 6.4 thats more like it. Eye injection today, that will keep me grounded. This will be my 17th and I am hugely grateful for them.
Enjoy your day if you can, hope you get better if you are under par, be kind to yourselves.
Hope the hospital goes well & it’s not too painful,
put your feet up later & let Mr P look after you