What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It wasn't as much as I like ...so semi lush ;)
There's an off colour joke in there but we won't go there. That L word, Hubby and Staycation really grind my gears - does that make me a bad person? 5.2 eyes of blue here - well, blue/grey actually. Would today's Sicilian stuffed chicken be **** ambrosial/succulent/delicious/luscious? - the butcher made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Last edited:

Ladynijo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
FBG 7.8 this Saturday morning. That’s what last night’s homemade butter chicken does for me, I guess. Totally lush*! And I thickened it with cashews & had konjac rice so it wasn’t entirely naughty. Just not helpful to the current task.

Note to self: must try harder.

*delicious/delightful/delectable etc (delete as preferred)

Last edited:

Mini Dachs Mum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. 8.1 really..am asking for a refund? @Mini Dachs Mum wishing you well and glad they are on it. Some great numbers in here folks and @Estragon you get a special award from me. Happy Friday if you are brave enough to go out in it!
Thank you. It has hopeful signs that it’s early

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
6.3 - Verrrry early Sunday morning. Broken sleep and pizza last night and delicious fruit. But no Bananas.

Anywho, I’m off today to meet a school friend, from 60 years ago at a County Cricket match. T2 can be hit for a Six today! Oh yeah, “C’mon yer Lionesses!” - and, oh yes, I remember ‘66.