What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning!
5.3 this morning. Mop fair is setting up in town. 58 and still find it exciting!
Also now trying out a libre and finally managed to get it to scan - I am borrowing my brother-in-laws old iphone - had a 4.8 on that but 5.3 on waking
Going to be interesting!
What is Mop fair ?

Mini Dachs Mum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.6 this morning. I know keep away from the snack food the kids have around.
Saw surgeon yesterday and they are going to cut outside biopsy site to make sure all is gone as it seems to have been all collected in first sample taken.. dye to check if it has spread to lymph nodes. Will happen very soon after we get back from a quick holiday to Bali starting tomorrow

Helen R

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello to all those with Dawn Phenomenon!
Mine was 13.2 at 7am. I try to cope with this with a 5 to 6 unit shot of fiasp, and usually by the time I get to breakfast, 30mins later, it's down to a more respectful 6 -7.
When I look at my overnight graph (libreview) there is a sharp upturn at around 6am, from an overnight average of about 7
I used to worry constantly about this, but now accept that this is just normal for me

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello to all those with Dawn Phenomenon!
Mine was 13.2 at 7am. I try to cope with this with a 5 to 6 unit shot of fiasp, and usually by the time I get to breakfast, 30mins later, it's down to a more respectful 6 -7.
When I look at my overnight graph (libreview) there is a sharp upturn at around 6am, from an overnight average of about 7
I used to worry constantly about this, but now accept that this is just normal for me
Hello and welcome to the thread. We're pleased you could join us.