Celibate for life....IS IT POSSIBLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes for sure......going to drink vodka and beer tomorrow and eat pizza....mmmm my day out
Perfect planning for a diabetic huh????....and you wonder why your life is a failure???......you just don't seem to be bothered about anything but complaining about it. I can quite understand why you have never had a girlfriend....Your attitude to life and everything in it is so negative that no girl would be attracted to you.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I wonder how other guys get woman.....and most of them are not even good looking at all. Yet I NEVER got a woman my entire life. So far

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I drink beer basically everyday...life is so boring.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I always wish for women but as of late iv decided to make it a point NEVER to approach a woman in my lifetime again as I'll probably fail in getting her anyway as before.

Reactions: laffinjake_

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Iv got a mean sex drive, but never any woman, life sucks

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
And the purpose of this post was???

Just a constant whining that you happy whining about no woman, never or ever.. and happy just to abuse your body with food and booze...

Perhaps we all ought to put you forward gor Jeremy Kyle and we could be a) the audience or b) the good guys... you could get help that you need from Jeremys team??

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
And the purpose of this post was???

Just a constant whining that you happy whining about no woman, never or ever.. and happy just to abuse your body with food and booze...

Perhaps we all ought to put you forward gor Jeremy Kyle and we could be a) the audience or b) the good guys... you could get help that you need from Jeremys team??

Believe it or not..?! I knew a drummer like this.. For years he winged. Then found two women at the same time.... Funny thing was???
While he was "playing" em both, he moaned he wished he'd never got involved with either of them... :banghead:

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Actually I hardly eat any food I'm under weight, I just decided to go buy me a pizza tomorrow.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Probably my first pizza in 2 years. Iv got an under weight problem my BMI is 16.7 to 17

M

mist

Probably my first pizza in 2 years

Oh gawd! Now we're onto pizzas!

first-world-pizza-problems.jpg

Reactions: Angelofthemarches

hornplayer

I wonder how other guys get woman.....and most of them are not even good looking at all. Yet I NEVER got a woman my entire life. So far

You are having a laugh.

I've typed out, and deleted three replies to your latest posts now. I deleted them because letting you have it with both barrels seemed a bit unkind. ....... But, SERIOUSLY???

I suggest you read back through the thread and try to find something you've said which doesn't project negativity.

...... I've spent the last 15 min trying to find a nice, constructive way to continue this post but, well, best I leave it there I think.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If God could make me fat and healthy with beta cells and I had my same mentality and fitness level as I do now, I'd run and ride that fat off my body, but I'm crying just to keep the skin and bone on my body!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.