Weekly weigh in - Fridays

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weighed today 8st 12.6lbs so maintained again, think my body has found its ideal weight it wants me to be and I'm happy with that :) so glad maintaining hasn't been as hard as a lot say it is, but only been a month and a half of a lifetime so won't speak too soon lol...well.done to all who lost, maintained or gained this week, we are all superstars and will reach where we are aiming for xxx

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
I haven't weighted yet but am glad that so many are maintaining. I will weigh now-home scale appears to say 181 lbs-this would be a 1 lb gain but this scale is very unreliable. I will weigh again at the gym tomorrow.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Lost another kg.
I'm 130.70kg. I think its down to metformin only. As not strict low carb but not eating carb stables. :) :) :)
Oh I can breathe a little better due to new asthma reliever and less pain in walking on tramadol.
If I lose this week I'll eat my hat.
Been immobile since wednesday last week. Ran out of painkillers. Was only allowed one week worth.
Tummy feels heavy again. :(

Reactions: jonbvn and Freema

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@ickihun You do have my sympathy and I have given you a hug, but I can't help but ask what the carbohydrate and calorific content of your hat would be.:)

Reactions: Freema

covknit

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Got to look for excuses this week. I am over the "water" infection, it is my first week of keeping to the diet for a month and I am up .4 at 80.5. I even dug (as in using mattock) the long bed on the lottie. Cannot really claim it was enough exercise for muscle weighs more than fat. I am going back on the red wine as omitting that from my diet must be cause. Lol

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
If I lose this week I'll eat my hat.
Been immobile since wednesday last week. Ran out of painkillers. Was only allowed one week worth.
Tummy feels heavy again. :(
Weigh 132.90kg this morning :( I was 130.70kg last week.
Must be immobility only. I'm out walking today with 9yr old. Maybe tomorrow too. Fingers crossed i can stay pain-free in walking for a long time yet.
Once painkillers more settled i'll try going for a stretch in the swimming pool. Psychologist advised. Seeing her on 8th and want to tell her I'm getting somewhere.
I don't mind slowly, slowly catch thee monkey! :)

Inchindown

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Had a couple of slips this week and put most of what I lost last week back on again. Put on 0.7 kg since last Friday.

Need to do a better job on self control, but I don't suppose there's a dieter who doesn't occasionally slip up now and again.

Reactions: Prem51 and Freema

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Weigh 132.90kg this morning :( I was 130.70kg last week.
Must be immobility only. I'm out walking today with 9yr old. Maybe tomorrow too. Fingers crossed i can stay pain-free in walking for a long time yet.
Once painkillers more settled i'll try going for a stretch in the swimming pool. Psychologist advised. Seeing her on 8th and want to tell her I'm getting somewhere.
I don't mind slowly, slowly catch thee monkey! :)
Someone thinks this is funny! Sicko.
@admin can you block this person for me. Thankyou.