Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hmmm 142.2 lbs today, 2 lbs up from last Friday.
I take comfort from remembering I'm still 4 lbs down from after Xmas. :meh:

Reactions: Freema

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Lost another kg.
I'm 130.70kg. I think its down to metformin only. As not strict low carb but not eating carb stables. :) :) :)
Oh I can breathe a little better due to new asthma reliever and less pain in walking on tramadol.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just joining this thread - I weigh at the weekends rather than Friday, so hope that is OK. Exactly 1kg off this week, which more than makes up for the 0.3kg that went on last week. Have lost 5.2kg since starting low carb diet.

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lost another kg.
I'm 130.70kg. I think its down to metformin only. As not strict low carb but not eating carb stables. :) :) :)
Oh I can breathe a little better due to new asthma reliever and less pain in walking on tramadol.
That's brilliant Vicky. Hopefully even a vague low carb will have a positive effect. Well done honey!!:joyful:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just joining this thread - I weigh at the weekends rather than Friday, so hope that is OK. Exactly 1kg off this week, which more than makes up for the 0.3kg that went on last week. Have lost 5.2kg since starting low carb diet.
Superly duperly done! :joyful:Welcome. I weigh on a Wednesday and I've been allowed to join. They're very flexible around here!:)

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
great loss in 1 week congratuulations

V

Very exciting. Milestones like this are significant achievements.A really good, steady weightloss, well done.:)

Thank you so much for the encouragement, it really does help.

Anyway, went shopping today and it was really good to be able to buy trousers with a waist 10" less than a few months ago.

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you so much for the encouragement, it really does help.

Anyway, went shopping today and it was really good to be able to buy trousers with a waist 10" less than a few months ago.
Wow!! Fabulous!! Andy (my husband) has bought a size smaller today, but 10 " is amazing!!!! keep going honey, very impressed.:joyful:

Reactions: jonbvn

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hoping to gain weight .metformin is supposed to be an appetite suppressant
CAROL

Reactions: Freema