Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A party without alcohol hangover of 7.2 :) :) :)
I think I'm still carb drunk. Eyes are stinging and feel my blood has got insects running around in it.
I haven't had that much carb for donkey's years. I took extra insulin yesterday but might not need to today but IF they start jumping up I'll knock them on the head. Angiogram tomorrow.
Detoxing today, me thinks! Hiccup!
Thank god I wasn't on new insulin.
Minion birthday cake was just the tip of the iceberg!

I feel guilty now. :(
I've given you a medal, cos you had fun, and life is for living. Don't you dare feel guilty (I'm wagging a figure at you). A few happy moments are the least you deserve!!:D:D
I'm a 5.7. Shetland folk festival starts today. Bring it on.
Have a bucket of fun, :D

Last edited:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good Morning! 7.3 at 0630 today. :(
After a lot (almost a whole tub) of Haagen Dazs ice cream last night. My sugar craving seems to be returrng and I need to get a grip again.
I can't remember the name of the ice cream which has been recommended before, I know it's off topic, but if anyone can PM @Prem51 that might be useful?

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning everyone :)
3.8 for the second time when I got up this morning but again I feel fine. I suppose it's only 0.1 below what my meter 'targets' has set as 'normal' so, within the margin for error of my meter?

I had a biggish lunch yesterday so only had a bowl of soup for dinner.
I've had some cheese for breckie :)