Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

j@mez

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
is this thread only for type 2's? i'm a type 1... never realized it was a type 2 thread... excuses moi

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OrsonKartt

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
6.0 this morning - not surprising considering I had about 4½ hours of sleep and the extremely naughty slice of chocolate fudge cake for dinner last night (which followed the Sunday roast - it was a much belated birthday dinner for 2 of us). Back to being good today. Ah well (and back to work after a week off ! :depressed:)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Mine was 5.7 this morning a little higher than normal but when you consider it was 8.2 at bed time, and then in the night our smoke alarms went off for no apparent reason and have continued to do so randomly all night and still doing so, flipping things are mains hard wired with battery back up and batteries are inaccessible. I was expecting a lot higher.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Last Christmas I was given a gift of a meal at a Michelin starred restaurant. Last night, due to the many months you have to wait I got that meal. Its quite something as y'd expect, every mouthful a worthwhile experience. I'd told the chef in advance I was lo-carbing and he shifted one dish and I ate everything else apart from the after dinner chocolates which my fellow diners happily ate for me. Most dishes on the face of it looked fairly low carb, and oh so tiny, but added up to a two hour + meal. My sugars this morning were 5.2.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
is this thread only for type 2's? i'm a type 1... never realized it was a type 2 thread... excuses moi
Yeh the other thread in diabetes discussions is for every one this one is a T2 thread, but as you are here we can make you an honoury T2 if you like won't actually change any thing though.:)